Your prayer code
“If My people who are called by name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14).
Prayer and fasting is humbling yourself before God to seek His face for forgiveness, healing, deliverance, solutions, salvation among others godly interventions.
You must always allow the Holy Spirit to guide you while praying and fasting. Do not be limited. Remain reputable.
Your Prayer Code
- Your prayers must be faith-based.
- They must be specific and direct.
- They must be according to the will of God,
- They must be directed to God by the leading of the Holy Ghost through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
Steps to Praying Prevailing Prayers
- Give thanks to God for the past, present, and future. A grateful heart is the one that receives miracles again and again.
- Praise God in a song. Adore and worship Him for who He is.
- Repent from your sins, and plead for mercy from the Lord.
- Study the Scriptures relevant to the issue at stake.
- Employ the full ministry of the Holy Ghost, and the efficacy of the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Give thanks in advance believing you have received what you have asked of God.